In April 2022, we joined Jensen Hughes, a leading global, multi-disciplinary engineering, consulting and technology firm focused on safety, security and resiliency. Since then, our team has taken steps toward integrating into the Jensen Hughes global team.
Now, in small but meaningful ways, our transition is continuing:
- We have added "A Jensen Hughes Company" to our name. A new look with the same great team that has never been stronger.
- The MGAC logo is changing to incorporate the Jensen Hughes brand.
- Our leadership and team at MCAC remain the same. We are here to serve our clients.
- The MGAC website has a new look and feel. You can expect our old and new branding to co-exist as we update our website while creating timely new content for you.
- Visit the Jensen Hughes global and European websites to learn more about the expanded portfolio of services we can now provide. With over 1,500 personnel and 90 offices globally, Jensen Hughes's market leadership, global scale and deep bench of scientists, engineers and consultants opens up tremendous opportunities to provide you with even more holistic solutions.
- You can expect to see information on our Social Media channels such as LinkedIn and Twitter. We encourage you to follow the Jensen Hughes LinkedIn account for updates.
- Visit jensenhughes.com/signup to receive the latest company news, industry updates, insights from our experts and first access to free educational resources like webinars and whitepapers. You can unsubscribe at any time and manage your preferences by clicking the link at the bottom of every email.
It's all about relationships. Always has been. Always will. We've always put our clients first, and we'll continue to deliver the collaboration you're used to, enhanced by the additional safety, security and risk management experts of Jensen Hughes—giving us the ability to provide you with the best possible prevention, preparedness, and peace of mind.
As MGAC integrates our brand with Jensen Hughes, we remain committed to technical excellence and high-quality client service which have been the core of our business for the past 20 years. We will continue to provide exceptional fire protection services - offering unique expertise in building code regulations, fire, accessibility and energy consulting in large residential, complex commercial, infrastructure and healthcare industries.
Thank you for your continued trust in the MGAC Logic team and Jensen Hughes as we invest and expand to deliver even more outstanding support for your business.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Nick & David